perm filename IMPSER.NOT[IP,NET]1 blob sn#702329
filedate 1983-03-14 generic text, type C, neo UTF8
COMMENT ⊗ VALID 00002 PAGES
C REC PAGE DESCRIPTION
C00002 00002 Things to do in IP/TCP code:
Things to do in IP/TCP code:
1. All of IMP/TTY linkage needs to be done.
2. UGETAL routine from IMPSER should be moved to PUPSER. New code does
3. Finish code at TGETAL.
4. Do FTIMP32 code for output (only if we really want to use this stuff).
5. HDSITE constant has to be made variable in lots of places (IMPSER.MAC).
6. Work on when initialization gets done; various flags indicating IMP up/down.
7. Somewhere job number in DDB has to get zeroed when job releases it.